Thursday, September 6, 2012

pretty uneventful day

   Overall, a pretty normal day in my life. Woke up, made breakfast (quick and easy smoothies), lunch was brought in by a sales rep. today and dinner was leftovers. Other than that it was a busy day at work, which always makes the day go by super fast. The winds of change are blowing through my office, so there's been stuff on my mind about that. I know that the changes will be for the better (overall), but change can still be a very scary thing. I'm just so blessed to have such a supportive husband. He is my rock.
  I won't go into anymore work stuff until there is more to reveal. For now I'm still trying to get my focus back on my online course that I'm enrolled in. For those of you who don't know, I've recently started a Medical Billing and Coding course. It's been going really well, and I'm really enjoying it. I took a little break when my sister had her baby and when family was in town, but I'm back at it now.
  I guess there's not really too much else to talk about for now. I'm really looking forward to getting a little reading in before bed, and my run in the morning. A good run always seems to help clear my mind! I hope that you all had a great day!
 Until tomorrow! (I promise tomorrow to be more productive so I have more fun stuff to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment