Monday, September 10, 2012

Crab Rangoons

  One of Ryan's favorite things that he use to get at the Chinese Restaurant were the crab rangoons. Since we have started our dieting and working out, we can no longer afford the salt and calories that are poured into those recipes. But me, being the good wife that I am, promptly found a healthier alternative so that my husband can still enjoy the things that he likes. This recipe was SUPER easy and they tasted AMAZING! And for the record, I do not/will not ever put a recipe on here that I have not personally tried and absolutely love. I will let you know when one doesn't turn out so well, but won't include the recipe for it. As for the crab rangoons, you will not be disappointed!


Crab Rangoons:
What you will need:
2 diced scallions
½ tsp garlic, grated
4 oz krab
¼ cup reduced fat cream cheese
2 laughing cow wedges
1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
wonton wrappers


375 degrees for 12 minutes (flip over at 6 minute mark)

 
The sauces that I ending up using for dipping were a sweet chili sauce (right out of a bottle), and a spicy mayo that I love making and have started to do a little differently. It's about 3 parts light mayo, 1 part Sriracha (or rooster sauce), and recently I've been adding about 1 tsp lime juice. It's pretty fantastic! ENJOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment