Friday, October 12, 2012

Lost Crate Update!

  I got home yesterday to my box from Lost Crate! As excited as I was to open it I had a few errands to run first. If you recall, I just recently bought a new car and my husband and I had decided to sell the old one. So yesterday we got the rest of the money and handed over the title. Then we had to run straight to the bank to deposit the money, and of course run over to Sonic to celebrate with milkshakes!

  Finally back at the house I had a chance to open my gift. The first thing I noticed about it was that it is definitely not a crate. In fact, a pretty small box. But I was excited none the less. I cut the tape and opened the box, and the first thing that I said was, "Oh my gosh, my mom would love these!". Inside were 3 little "sweater pumpkins". I am not exactly sure what I was expecting to be in the box, but it was definitely not that. But the more I looked at them, the more I liked them. So it looks like my mom is going to have to wait until I buy her some other ones, because these now have a new home on my mantel.
  Due to the funds involved, I probably won't renew my subscription to Lost Crates. Instead I might occasionally just purchase one, or try and find a little cheaper subscription box to sign up for. I still just love the surprise of not knowing what's going to be inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment